Friday 24 July 2015

[Solved] ORA-20003: ORU-10036: object is invalid and cannot be described ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_DESCRIBE",







Hi, I got this error because of my previous post...  ;)

ORA-20003: ORU-10036: object is invalid and cannot be described ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_DESCRIBE",

But finally I got a solution, .. that here I post..


This will happens when we made operations such as upgrades, patches and DDL changes are  invalidate schema objects, so we need to recompile these invalidate object for further processing.

We can solve it manually like this,


ALTER PACKAGE my_package COMPILE;

ALTER PACKAGE my_package COMPILE BODY;

ALTER PROCEDURE my_procedure COMPILE;

ALTER FUNCTION my_function COMPILE;

ALTER TRIGGER my_trigger COMPILE;

ALTER VIEW my_view COMPILE; 


Also there is a another method, I used it because ....... ;)

 Login in SQL plus as SYSDBA and execute utlrp.sql file.








Don't worry copy this ....      @?\rdbms\admin\utlrp.sql       :D

No comments:

Post a Comment